Will Aminu make a better vice president?
Nigeria is a multi ethnic polity. Major tribes, according to democratic tenets, are the subjective decision takers. This is as a result of the concept of majority rights as a pillar of democracy.
In line with the rule of law, a vice president is the right hand man to the commander in chief of the armed forces. That is to say, He takes decision in the president’s absence. Mr. president also delegates some exclusive duties to him pertaining to national administration.
PDP (the major opposition party) have been making speculations that its presidential candidate would be from the south. Consequently, a northerner would best fit as his vice.
As it stands, Gov. Aminu Tambuwal (according to speculations) has an edge over other northerners in the People’s Democratic Party.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Below is a list of some quick facts about him:
• Nominally, he is Gov. Aminu Waziri Tambuwal
• Aminu W. T. is in his early fifties (Born 1966/Jan/10)
• The diplomat is on his second term as the governor of Sokoto state
• Gov. Tambuwal is a man of inestimable values
• Sequentially, the ace politician joined the PDP by proxy. Therefore, one can conclude that the political record of his party caught his fancy.
• To wrap it up, Gov. Aminu Tambuwal has a record of transparency and service to Sokoto, the seat of the caliphate.
Over to you, Is Gov. Tambuwal a better man for the job?
I’m Ebube, a passionate blogger & Learner !