Amanda Chisom, a popular social media influencer, has reportedly been arrested by police for allegedly participating in a “N50bn” Ponzi scheme.
Amanda’s arrest was the result of a petition filed by a Port Harcourt-based lawyer, Azubuike Ihemeje, to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, and the Nigerian Police regarding the defrauding of unsuspecting investors by one Marksman Chinedu Ijomah, the founder of Chinmark Group, and all the ambassadors who assisted him in convincing the public to invest in the scheme.
Chukwudi Iwuchukwu, a media personality who shared a video of Amanda arriving at the FCID office in Abuja after she was arrested, said she could be detained for a long time based on a court order obtained by the victims of the Chinmark heist in which she was allegedly involved.
In the words of Iwuchukwu,
Update on Amanda Chisom’s arrest.
1) She was actually picked up on Tuesday morning from her residence by a team of crack detectives after her arrival from her Ponzi sponsored foreign vacation trip.
2) She is going to be detained for a long time based on court order procured by the victims of the Chinmark’s heist that she was part of.
As I type this, she has been singing like a canary bird about what she knows about the 50 billon Naira stolen by Chinmark and herself from innocent retail investors.
3) She would be charged to court after the conclusion of investigation by the team of crack of detectives currently interrogating/questioning her.
4) Her ordeal is a lesson to every young person including me.
There is no short cut to success.
The money from Ponzi is sweet but e dey hook for throat.
Stay away from ponzi. Stay away from scam and fraudulent business.
The hard way of building a brand/business from the bottom still remains the only sustainable way of being wealthy in Nigeria.
5)Attached below is a rare video of the ponzi queen walking majestically into the office of FCID in Abuja after she was arrested.
6) I will bring more updates as I receive them from my source.
Till then, Good evening every one!
Watch the video of Amanda Chisom arriving in office of FCID
Click here to give us five stars rating!
Video of Amanda Chisom arriving the office of FCID in Abuja after being arrested over alleged participation in a N50bn Ponzi scheme carried out by one Marksman Chinedu Ijeoma a.k.a Chinmark. #blueskytvng Amanda Rufai MC Oluomo Portable Jonathan #Lekki Yemi Alade Okada Psquare pic.twitter.com/rFcpc3JcBU
— BlueSkyTv NG (@BlueskytvNg) July 22, 2022